Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lets get back to work?

OK the holidays are over. The dinners have all been cooked, the presents all put away the tree is down and the ornaments packed away for another year. Winter is settling in here in Missouri and the day and nights are cold. Not just cool but cold. As in nights of 20 and days it warms up to a big whopping 28. So You would thing that now I may have time to get back to art quilts. We can only live in hope. But for some reason I am just not in the mood to do much in my studio. I have walked in there, cleaned up boxes, cleared out shelves, and folded fabric and still no inspiration is coming to me. I have been reading lots of good books though.
Maybe what I need is a change of scenery.

2 comments:

  1. Seems like you mentioned a project you did for Heart For The Arts. Do you have any pictures? I would like to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need a break sometimes - the inspiration and urge will return very soon - it always does just when we think we have run out of steam! Look forward to seeing your quilts when the mood takes you. It was the coldest December on record here in England so you're not alone!

    ReplyDelete